Check for changes to nFS

  • emregister
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2011
      Help, I am checking for changes. When I finish a section it is my practice
      to go back and run the check again and see if there are any I missed. Here
      is my problem. Let us call the records A,B,C and D.

      If I check then A and B show changed. I review or mark as reviewed and
      check again and C and D show changed. I review these and run again and A
      and B show as changed. This sequence of AB the CD repeats. And on and on.
      Any ideas?

    • Jerry Taylor
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2011
        When I have had a problem with the check for changes repeating the same individuals time after time I have had to do one of several things to get it to go away.
        First, when I do a review I always do a save on the review screen whether I need to make any changes or not.
        Second, I look to see if I need to do a check and repair on the AQ data base to make sure there are no data base errors.
        Third, if there are no errors on the AQ data base then I unlink the individual from NFS and then relink the individual. This usually takes care of the problem.
        Jerry

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 9, 2011
          Many thanks. I ran check and repair and AQ found a marriage problem. That
          fixed it.

          Eric

          Help, I am checking for changes. When I finish a section it is my practice
          to go back and run the check again and see if there are any I missed. Here
          is my problem. Let us call the records A,B,C and D.

          If I check then A and B show changed. I review or mark as reviewed and
          check again and C and D show changed. I review these and run again and A
          and B show as changed. This sequence of AB the CD repeats. And on and on.
          Any ideas?

          _____

          size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#a0a0a0" align=center>

          No virus found in this message.