Free version of AQ

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
      I deleted an e-mail I shouldn�t have. I thought I saw an e-mail from Gaylon saying that AQ now had a free version (not just a 60 day free trial). Would someone please send me the details and where to download this free version. What is the difference between that version and the paid version.

      Thank you for your help.
      Margaret

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
        Margaret,

        You can find the free version here: http://www.ancquest.com/AQBasics.htm
        There is a link there to list the differences between versions.