Re: [AQ_NFS] New Build of AQ 12.1

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 15, 2010

      I am running Win7-64bit. When I try to run build 27 it tells me the program
      is not a Win32 application. Tried running it from the web and also saving
      the file and running it off the HDD. Help would be appreciated.

      Margaret

      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 18, 2010
        Several questions this morning.

        1. Does AQ deal with nFS discussions in any way?
        2. Upon checking for changes AQ does not appear to recognize changed
        ordinances as a change, nor discussions as a change.

        I hope someone can shed some light on this.

        Eric

        -----

        No virus found in this message.