December 2010 Release of NFS

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      All:

      We have just been alerted to another minor bug that you will want to
      know about.

      After using AQ to access NFS, when you logout, AQ will give you a
      warning about an error 410, and will suggest you look for a new build of
      AQ to fix the problem.

      Please ignore this message for now. A new build will be out in a couple
      of days that will alleviate this message. It is saying that AQ had
      trouble logging out of NFS -- but when you exit AQ, the connection will
      be broken anyway, so it really doesn't cause a problem.

      This error was caused by the release of the December 2010 version of
      NFS, which was released this morning. AQ was prepared to handle most of
      the changes that went into effect in nFS, but a change to the method of
      logging out was missed until this morning.