contribuitor not have permission...

  • Scott Scheibe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
      There is a duplicate of one of my aunts and when I tried to merge them
      it said "Contributor does not have permission to modify this person"
      applicable to person (KW8P-F3D) That one shows she is living which is
      incorrect, she died in 2002.

      Scott Scheibe
      dsscheibe@...
      <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm>

      Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD
      <http://woodward.scottsworld.info/>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2009
        Probably one of the entries does not have a death date. If you add that to the one that doesn't have it and then try to combine them it might work.

        I didn't check nFS for the person you reference, but another reason I see this message is that the entries are listed as of the opposite sex. I typo when entering. If that is the case, you won't be able to combine them. You will have to contact the help unit and ask them to remove the incorrect one.

        Leslie