Re: cULR

  • Ken Doyle
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2010
      I am now getting the error message on both computer. So I have done something wrong when comparing the computers. Cannot see Ordinance Reservation and Tracking System on either computer. Getting the same error message on both computeres. Help please.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2010
        Ken:

        I suppose that the cUrl error could be caused by any of a number of
        things, but in my experience it is usually caused by a problem in
        connecting with nFS. For example, if nFS is temporarily not responding.

        Usually, if I just retry, nFS is responding again, and the error goes away.

        Gaylon

        On 12/13/2010 4:14 AM, Ken Doyle wrote:
        > I am now getting the error message on both computer. So I have done something wrong when comparing the computers. Cannot see Ordinance Reservation and Tracking System on either computer. Getting the same error message on both computeres. Help please.
        >
        > --- In AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Doyle"<kendoyle179@...> wrote:
        >> I know I have been given an answer on this before because I fixed it on one computer. Been searching hard drives looking for answer.
        >>
        >> So sorry to ask again. I have compared my tower computer to my notebook seeing what is different in the preferences and matching them. But still get the error message.
        >>
        >> I was trying to use "Ordinance Reservation and Tracking System".
        >>
        >> ERROR MESSAGE

        >> Ancestral Quest has received the following error from the cULR library;
        >>
        >> SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0), errno 10053 (52)
        >>
        >> Would you like to retry?

        >> Retrying does not solve the problem. I know I have to turn something off. I have done it one my tower computer. But I must not of done it on my notebook.
        >>
        >> Please help. Thank you.

      • Ken Doyle
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2010
          Dear Gaylon,

          Thank you. All is working tonight. Phew (big sigh). Must have been a poor connection to nFS. Thought I had tweaked something wrong.