Re: [AQ_NFS] Missing Ordinances when adding Family Members

  • Terry Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2010
      As I understand it... the only way is to load them through Ordinances
      feature on ORTS to get them. Not everyone wants the Confirmation and
      initiatories, so they are posted into "Other Events" under the MORE
      tab. As for automatically populating these fields, you might end up
      with a mess as some people have had their ordinances performed 20
      times. Which one would you want, and how is AQ to know?

      ---- Terry