Missing Ordinances when adding Family Members

  • Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2010
      Is there a way to add LDS Confirmation and Initiatories when adding individuals from New Family Search. These ordinances don't add when family members are added. You either have to "Review with Familysearch," or go into "Ordinances" screen in the "Reserve Ordinances" function to add these. Also is there a way to make them a default entry item. They can be added, but the Place field is confusing, as to wither it will create the proper Temple Code.
    • Terry Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2010
        As I understand it... the only way is to load them through Ordinances
        feature on ORTS to get them. Not everyone wants the Confirmation and
        initiatories, so they are posted into "Other Events" under the MORE
        tab. As for automatically populating these fields, you might end up
        with a mess as some people have had their ordinances performed 20
        times. Which one would you want, and how is AQ to know?

        ---- Terry