Change Log - nFS sychronisation

  • Ken Doyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010
      Dear Gaylon,

      I was synchronizing some names with nFS and realised I needed to go back to those names and revisit them.

      I found the change log does not record your sychronisations. In this case it would of been nice to have it recorded so I could go back.

      I know - a sharp pencil is better than a dull memory. I should have written them down.

      Nevertheless it would be nice if the role of the change log was expanded. I don't use it often but when I need to it is a most welcome feature in AQ.

      So my hope is you will expand the role of the "change log" in a future version of AQ.

      Thank you.