marking individuals after "update all" in ORTS

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2010
      A few updates ago to AQ I noticed a difference from previous updates. In the ORTS when I review the names that I have submitted for ordinance work I like to have the program update the ordinance dates in the individual’s record. Previously when I clicked on update all the program put a mark in the column under update. Now it does not put the mark in the column unless I highlight the individual and click update. It still works but it is a nuisance to highlight and click each person (sometimes 50 or so) instead of one button to update them all.

      Thanks for any help.
      Margaret