Re: [AQ_NFS] problem reserving ordinances

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
      Duane:

      Oops.

      I had thought I was sending this directly to Eric, and due to past
      communications with him, I thought this was all he needed.

      But as long as I have alerted the group to the patch, here are the rest
      of the instructions on installing a patch:

      1) Make sure you have closed AQ

      2) Download the patch file (Latest.zip) from the link in the earlier
      message.

      3) Extract the contents of that file into your AQ program folder. This
      should be:

      "C:\Program Files\Incline Software\Ancestral Quest 12.1"

      The patch file should contain two files to be extracted: Ancquest.exe
      and AQ.1033lng

      These two files should replace the two files of the same name already in
      your AQ program folder. Then when you run AQ the next time, it should
      show today's date (11/12/10) rather than the date of the initial build 26.

      Gaylon