Re: [AQ_NFS] problem reserving ordinances

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
      Eric:

      I just put out a new patch that fixes this and a couple of other minor
      reported issues. If you want it, download

      http://www.inclinesoftware.net/files/Latest.zip

      Gaylon

      On 11/5/2010 7:34 AM, emregister wrote:

      > There appears to be a change. When reserving ordinances I normally click on
      > 'endowment' and all pre-requisite ordinances are checked. Then I assign
      > these to the temple. Previously, all ordinances were then assigned to
      > 'temple', Now, baptism is left as 'me'. As a workaround if I assign
      > baptism to temple then all the others follow.
      >

      > I have missed a few this way and processed them with the baptism as me and
      > the others as temple. Easy to fix but a change nevertheless.
      >

      > Eric
      >

      > -----
      >
      > No virus found in this message.

    • stottd
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
        Gaylon,

        I tried to run the executable .exe file but it "failed to start because
        LTKRN13N.dll not found". What can I do to resolve this??

        Duane L. Stott

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
          Duane:

          Oops.

          I had thought I was sending this directly to Eric, and due to past
          communications with him, I thought this was all he needed.

          But as long as I have alerted the group to the patch, here are the rest
          of the instructions on installing a patch:

          1) Make sure you have closed AQ

          2) Download the patch file (Latest.zip) from the link in the earlier
          message.

          3) Extract the contents of that file into your AQ program folder. This
          should be:

          "C:\Program Files\Incline Software\Ancestral Quest 12.1"

          The patch file should contain two files to be extracted: Ancquest.exe
          and AQ.1033lng

          These two files should replace the two files of the same name already in
          your AQ program folder. Then when you run AQ the next time, it should
          show today's date (11/12/10) rather than the date of the initial build 26.

          Gaylon