RE: [AQ_NFS] New Build 26 of AQ 12.1

  • emregister
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
      Many thanks.

      Eric

      Due to a hardware failure, build 26 is not yet ready for the FHC
      version. Build 25 is the latest FHC version. We hope to have this
      hardware issue resolved soon, and make build 26 available in the FHC
      version.

      Gaylon

      On 11/12/2010 8:07 AM, Gunilla Manell wrote:
      > The other day I checked on the AQ versions in the FHC. They said to have
      the
      > latest update, but that was build 25. I was also wondering why build 26
      was
      > not available in the FHC?
      >

      > /Gunilla
      >

      > From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Of
      > emregister
      > Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 7:41 AM
      > To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: RE: [AQ_NFS] New Build 26 of AQ 12.1
      >

      > I am starting an AQ class at the FHC and have urged everyone to update
      their
      > AQ. However, Salt Lake does not appear to have build 26 for us to
      download.
      > It would be nice to have the same version on the FHC machines as on their
      > home machines and I like some of the new features. Has anyone had any
      other
      > experiences getting the new build from Salk Lake?
      >
      > Gaylon, long ago you sent me to a sight that would allow me to download AQ
      > for the FHC without depending on SLC. Is that option still available?
      >
      > Eric
      >
      > -----
      >
      > No virus found in this message.

      -----

      No virus found in this message.

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
        Eric:

        I just put out a new patch that fixes this and a couple of other minor
        reported issues. If you want it, download

        http://www.inclinesoftware.net/files/Latest.zip

        Gaylon

        On 11/5/2010 7:34 AM, emregister wrote:

        > There appears to be a change. When reserving ordinances I normally click on
        > 'endowment' and all pre-requisite ordinances are checked. Then I assign
        > these to the temple. Previously, all ordinances were then assigned to
        > 'temple', Now, baptism is left as 'me'. As a workaround if I assign
        > baptism to temple then all the others follow.
        >

        > I have missed a few this way and processed them with the baptism as me and
        > the others as temple. Easy to fix but a change nevertheless.
        >

        > Eric
        >

        > -----
        >
        > No virus found in this message.

      • stottd
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
          Gaylon,

          I tried to run the executable .exe file but it "failed to start because
          LTKRN13N.dll not found". What can I do to resolve this??

          Duane L. Stott

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
            Duane:

            Oops.

            I had thought I was sending this directly to Eric, and due to past
            communications with him, I thought this was all he needed.

            But as long as I have alerted the group to the patch, here are the rest
            of the instructions on installing a patch:

            1) Make sure you have closed AQ

            2) Download the patch file (Latest.zip) from the link in the earlier
            message.

            3) Extract the contents of that file into your AQ program folder. This
            should be:

            "C:\Program Files\Incline Software\Ancestral Quest 12.1"

            The patch file should contain two files to be extracted: Ancquest.exe
            and AQ.1033lng

            These two files should replace the two files of the same name already in
            your AQ program folder. Then when you run AQ the next time, it should
            show today's date (11/12/10) rather than the date of the initial build 26.

            Gaylon