RE: [AQ_NFS] New Build 26 of AQ 12.1

  • emregister
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
      I am starting an AQ class at the FHC and have urged everyone to update their
      AQ. However, Salt Lake does not appear to have build 26 for us to download.
      It would be nice to have the same version on the FHC machines as on their
      home machines and I like some of the new features. Has anyone had any other
      experiences getting the new build from Salk Lake?

      Gaylon, long ago you sent me to a sight that would allow me to download AQ
      for the FHC without depending on SLC. Is that option still available?

      Eric

      -----

      No virus found in this message.

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
        The other day I checked on the AQ versions in the FHC. They said to have the
        latest update, but that was build 25. I was also wondering why build 26 was
        not available in the FHC?

        /Gunilla

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
          Due to a hardware failure, build 26 is not yet ready for the FHC
          version. Build 25 is the latest FHC version. We hope to have this
          hardware issue resolved soon, and make build 26 available in the FHC
          version.

          Gaylon

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
            Many thanks.

            Eric

            Due to a hardware failure, build 26 is not yet ready for the FHC
            version. Build 25 is the latest FHC version. We hope to have this
            hardware issue resolved soon, and make build 26 available in the FHC
            version.

            Gaylon

            On 11/12/2010 8:07 AM, Gunilla Manell wrote:
            > The other day I checked on the AQ versions in the FHC. They said to have
            the
            > latest update, but that was build 25. I was also wondering why build 26
            was
            > not available in the FHC?
            >

            > /Gunilla
            >

            > From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
            Of

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
              Eric:

              I just put out a new patch that fixes this and a couple of other minor
              reported issues. If you want it, download

              http://www.inclinesoftware.net/files/Latest.zip

              Gaylon

              On 11/5/2010 7:34 AM, emregister wrote:

              > There appears to be a change. When reserving ordinances I normally click on
              > 'endowment' and all pre-requisite ordinances are checked. Then I assign
              > these to the temple. Previously, all ordinances were then assigned to
              > 'temple', Now, baptism is left as 'me'. As a workaround if I assign
              > baptism to temple then all the others follow.
              >

              > I have missed a few this way and processed them with the baptism as me and
              > the others as temple. Easy to fix but a change nevertheless.
              >

              > Eric
              >

              > -----
              >
              > No virus found in this message.

            • stottd
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010

                I tried to run the executable .exe file but it "failed to start because
                LTKRN13N.dll not found". What can I do to resolve this??

                Duane L. Stott

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 12, 2010
                  Duane:

                  Oops.

                  I had thought I was sending this directly to Eric, and due to past
                  communications with him, I thought this was all he needed.

                  But as long as I have alerted the group to the patch, here are the rest
                  of the instructions on installing a patch:

                  1) Make sure you have closed AQ

                  2) Download the patch file (Latest.zip) from the link in the earlier
                  message.

                  3) Extract the contents of that file into your AQ program folder. This
                  should be:

                  "C:\Program Files\Incline Software\Ancestral Quest 12.1"

                  The patch file should contain two files to be extracted: Ancquest.exe
                  and AQ.1033lng

                  These two files should replace the two files of the same name already in
                  your AQ program folder. Then when you run AQ the next time, it should
                  show today's date (11/12/10) rather than the date of the initial build 26.

                  Gaylon