Review Records

  • Scott Scheibe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      There is a problem with reviewing records. I started going back from
      the 4th generation, then the 5th and 6th. When I did the 5th there were at
      least 3 people that had shown up in the 4th generation and were reviewed
      that came back up. Also many of the reviewed records had no changes. Some
      times checking their spouses and parents found a change but most of the
      time not.

      Also while doing the sixth generation I'm finding several that I had
      reviewed in the previous reviews.

      Scott Scheibe
      dsscheibe@...
      <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm>

      Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD
      <http://woodward.scottsworld.info/>

      Searching: (first six generation surnames of fifteen partially found)
      ALDRICH, ANTHONY, APELT, BAUM, CHURCH, FRAZIER, GARDNER, HAMMOND, HENNIG,
      HUNT, KELLY, KISSELL, LEIN, MANLEY, MC_CLOUD, MC GINNIS, MILLER, MEYER,
      MOORE, MOSLEY, MYERS, NANCE, RIECHE, SAWYER, SCHEIBE, SCHUMAKE, SHAW,
      SOUTHERN, WALLACE, WALKER, WESTBROOK, WOODWARD