BEPSC

  • emregister
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 7, 2010
      As ordinance codes I see BAPSC and some of these letters may be lower case.
      The 'C' - what does it signify?

      Eric

      -----

      No virus found in this message.

    • George Wright
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 7, 2010
        Sealed to Children

        This is an ordinance that is only performed in an LDS temple.

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 7, 2010
          The lower case means the ordinance is not complete but has been submitted.

          The C signifies that all of the children of this person's temple work has been done if it is lower case it means that the children's work is in progress.

          Leslie