Re: Change of Gender

  • Ken Doyle
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2010
      Thank you everyone. I actually found in the end unlink was not enough. I had to delete the marriage.

      Took me some time to work it out.

      It was an accidental choosing of the wrong sex that did it and I did not notice when adding the spouse they too had the wrong sex.

      I only found this out when trying to sync with a person on nFS. Cannot sync opposite sexes.

      Terry I have four back up systems.

      I know what you mean. Learnt the hard way.