Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Ken Doyle invited you to Dropbox

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2010
      I for one am glad it slipped through. I downloaded it and
      am trilled with it, as I work on my desktop in the evening
      but on my laptop in the mornings while others in my house
      are sleeping. I can do what I need whenever... Glad to
      have the program.

      On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 21:40:28 -0000
      "Ken Doyle" <kendoyle179@...> wrote:
      > I just want to apologise to everyone. I joined DropBox
      >recently and a friend was visiting. At the time I was
      >using 530 Mbs of genealogy data to the USA with DropBox.
      >He was interested in joining.
      >
      > In the process of sending him a link to join DropBox
      >offered me the opportunity of opening my contacts list.
      >We thought this will save typing the address. It was not
      >till I unticked all and just ticked his name and got a
      >message I had already sent him a offer to join that we
      >realise DropBox had sent to all my contacts.
      >
      > The 530 Mbs was my first attempt using DropBox and it
      >got to the USA safe and sound. So I am impressed by it.
      >
      > But it was not my intention to post an offer on this
      >list - only to my friend.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Ken
      >
      > --- In AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com, Dropbox <kendoyle179@...>
      >wrote:
      >>
      >> Ken Doyle wants you to use Dropbox to sync and share
      >>files online and across computers.
      >>
      >> Get started here:
      >>http://www.dropbox.com/link/20.sOBM-9UxAn/NjQxNjE4MzUzNw
      >>
      >> - The Dropbox Team

      Vickie N
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~headstones

      "Think of all the beauty left around you and be happy"
      Anne Frank [1929-1945]