Re: [AQ_NFS] New FamilySearch Auto Log On

  • Alec Shaw
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2010
      This brings up a question. If 2 people are using the same computer is
      it possible to have 2 nFS logins?
      What I was thinking about doing was duplicating the AQ program in a
      different folder so that each
      user uses a different instance of AQ. Will this work or is there an
      easier way of doing it?
      I guess the real question is: where is the nFS login saved?

      As with all things - give us something good and we want more.

      Thanks
      Alec Shaw

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2010
        Alec

        If I were sharing the computer with my better half, I'd have AQ remember
        my ID and Pwd, but I would not set the option to automatically login.
        The few times that AQ brings up the login screen, at least all I have to
        do is hit the <Enter> key on the keyboard to have AQ login with my ID.
        If my wife were to sit down, she could quickly enter her ID and Pwd, and
        AQ would then remember that until I take the helm again.

        AQ will only remember one ID and Pwd at a time. That's per machine.

        Gaylon