Ancestral Quest Training

  • tcurtis Genealogy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2010
      Folks;
      Yesterday I was blessed to be able to attend Ancestral Quest training by Gaylon Findlay. If you can, make every effort to attend one of Gaylon's training sessions. You will gain new insights on how you can better use Ancestral Quest for your family history purposes.

      Two thumbs up to Gaylon! Thanks

      Enjoy the search!
      Thayne
      tcurtisGen@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2010
        Thayne,

        Your were there too? I attended all three hours of his classes in Nampa,
        ID. They were good. I just wish I could remember it all. J

        /Gunilla

        tcurtisGen@... <mailto:tcurtisGen%40gmail.com>