RE: [AQ_NFS] Bath files are marked 'complete' but are not

  • emregister
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
      This occurs with records that were reserved for the temple. If all
      ordinances were not reserved this does not appear to affect the 'X'. It
      does not appear to be related to 'updating'.

      Eric

      Subject: RE: [AQ_NFS] Bath files are marked 'complete' but are not

      From what I have seen with my data, when all ordinances that were cleared
      and printed on a card had been completed, the X would show the all
      ordinances on the card were done.

      If you haven't cleared seal to parents yet, then you still need to perform
      that from a different card. Sealing to spouse is done from a different card
      also.

      I have not yet seen what you apparently have experienced. Just a thought,
      did you update all, to transfer the dates to your database after ordinances
      were performed?

      /Gunilla

      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Of
      emregister
      Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:11 PM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>

      On a regular bases I 'review' all batch files. There is a column
      'completed' which will contain some 'X's. I would expect that all
      ordinances that have been reserved have been completed if there is an X in
      the completed column. However, many times the X is there but the ordinances
      are not yet completed. Any ideas/comments?