Invitation to test NFS

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
      I expect that most subscribers to this list are members of the LDS
      Church, who have access to New FamilySearch. We have an opportunity to
      invite one person who is not LDS, and would like to test New
      FamilySearch, and be able to access New FamilySearch via AQ to do so. If
      anyone on this list would like this opportunity, please send me
      privately an e-mail (gfindlay@...), and let me know how
      actively you will be able to do this testing.

      Thanks,