enhancements

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010

      There are a few things I would like to see in AQ if they are possible.

      It would be nice to be able to edit a local individual while in the sync screen.

      If nFS would allow it would be nice to be able to bring over either just a date or a place (in the case where I have a more complete date than nFS but less place info [or vice versa]).

      I would also like to be able to choose what shows in the summary on nFS from AQ. At least it would be nice for there to be some kind of marker in AQ showing me what info shows in the summary so I know whether to change it in nFS or not.

      Thank you for all your help.

      Margaret