Re: Bug in Ordinance Batch Processing

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2010
      The patch resolved the problem I was having when I went to reconcile the nFS records with my AQ file.

      However, after reconciling the batches, AQ crashes if I attempt to "Review All" -- it doesn't if I review each batch individually. It also doesn't if I haven't reconciled before I started reviewing the work.

      I haven't tested this in more than one computer, but I did defrag the drive, and made sure I had a good internet connection. The failure would occur at random places in the process, so it isn't easily repeatable.

      Hopefully, you can take the file I sent before and work with it. If you need it, I can forward a zipped file to you along with my personal information.

      Thanks,