Managing batches Broken? It is for me.

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2010

      A week or two ago I sent you a copy of my AQ file, my helper number and
      personal information to see if you could fix or address an issue I'm having
      when I attempt to manage batches. I haven't heard anything back so I suspect
      either you haven't had time to look at the problem or it is something on the
      nFS side that isn't working correctly.

      I know with the recent updates to the system that they've managed to break
      several things in nFS. For instance, it is no longer possible to read a
      complete note in nFS that I didn't contribute, although AQ is able to read
      it. At one time, they had a "read more..." option, but it is no longer
      present (problem has been reported and acknowledged).

      I'm just wondering if with the attempts to get new features implemented as
      quickly as possible, if nFS is ignoring known problems in their haste, and
      introducing new ones (like the problem I'm experiencing) in the process.

      For those interested, the error occurs on multiple machines (every one that
      I've tried -- and it affects both my own copy and FHL copies of AQ) during
      the Manage Batch reconciliation process. I get an error 400 fromIndex(0) >
      toIndex(-1) message. While all printed cards are reconciled, those
      ordinances that I've reserved for the temples are not appearing, especially
      after clearing all the batches and starting over.

      Any progress?

      Thanks,

    • kevindandoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2010