reprint of ordinance cards

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 11 1:05 PM
      To all those who who offered their suggestions, thank you. Gaylon at AQ was able to fix the problem for me. Thank you all for your help. I really appreciate the efforts for the programmers at AQ. They are really on top of their software and bend over backwards to make it work for us. I told a friend about the response and she and I agreed that AQ was the best genealogy software because of the great team behind the program and the frequent updates.

      Margaret