Beta testers needed

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      We are nearing the completion of the beta test period for the Ancestral Quest version of FamilyInsight, but we would like to have more testing. If you would like to beta test FamilyInsight for Ancestral Quest, please send an email to:

      beta@...

      In the email, please include your contact information and specify that you want to beta test the Ancestral Quest version of FamilyInsight.

      Mahalo,
      John Vilburn
      Ohana Software