Training for AQ

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      All:

      I believe that there are some members of this group who are involved
      with training either at genealogy user groups or at Family History
      Centers, or at other venues that provide training for genealogy software.

      If you know of any classes on using AQ -- whether you teach them or not
      -- would you please respond to me directly?

      gfindlay@...

      We want to keep a page on the AQ website up-to-date with training
      opportunities, so users will know what is available.

      Thank you,

      Gaylon Findlay
      Incline Software