Re: [AQ_NFS] reprint of ordinance cards

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2010
      Margaret. See my recent response to Alec about his concerns about creating duplicates when you reprint a card.

      Bottom line is unless you use both cards, you will not be duplicating. The reprinted cards should have the previously done ordinance dates printed. The only reason they would not is if the temple scanner wasn't working when the earlier ordinance was done.

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 11, 2010
        To all those who who offered their suggestions, thank you. Gaylon at AQ was able to fix the problem for me. Thank you all for your help. I really appreciate the efforts for the programmers at AQ. They are really on top of their software and bend over backwards to make it work for us. I told a friend about the response and she and I agreed that AQ was the best genealogy software because of the great team behind the program and the frequent updates.

        Margaret