Downloading selected person from FamilySearce.... Spouse Relationships

  • Ken Doyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 5:27 AM
      The program is locked and won't respond. When I go to task manager it tells me the program is waiting for a response from me.

      Nothing is available for me to respond to.

      Nevertheless I can open AQ again and use a different database.

      So on one monitor I can have AQ locked up but on the monitor next to it I work happily with the same program with a different database.

      Maybe this is somehow related to my session log file missing in a separate post.

      Any ideas?

      Cheers,

      Ken