Re: [AQ_NFS] Problem communicating with nFS

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
      On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:24:16 -0600, you wrote:

      >This afternoon, I have had problems, first logging on to nFS from AQ, and
      >when I finally was logged on, I was unable to sync. AQ never could pull the
      >info from nFS, but just hung there until I finally had to close AQ all
      >together.
      I had the same problems this afternoon. Like you, I checked nFS
      directly and had no problems. It may be something that the programmers
      are doing at nFS behind the scenes. Hopefully, Gaylon or someone has
      contacted nFS to see what the story is.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
        Thanks Gaylon.

        I'll check out my settings in Yahoo groups.

        /Gunilla