Marriage notes don't transfer to nFS

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2010
      I keep all my sources in notes, so I upload the notes when I sync. The only
      problem is that Marriage Notes do not transfer. Only the regular notes.

      Is there any way to fix that, or am I going to have to move my marriage
      notes to be included in my regular notes?

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE
      ONTARIO OR 97914
      Phone# 541-889-9076
      e-mail: <mailto:gmanell@...> gmanell@...
      HOME PAGE URL:
      <http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/> http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/
      FAMILY TREE HOME PAGE URL:
      <http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html>
      http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html

    • Ken Doyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2010
        I believe it is on the TO-DO list for those working on nFS to eventually add a
        way of transferring sources to nFS. No idea of the timeframe when we will see
        that feature. I reported this problem long ago.