Error displaying the spouse name

  • ajgshaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
      There is a error in the Family View display. For one couple I have the name displayed as the primary individual is correct (either husband or wife) but the name displayed in the spouse position is the same as the primary name. If I right click on the spouse position and select "Edit Individual" all the information is correct. If I select (highlight) the spouse then the summary information displayed in the top left hand corner is correct. The same is true for either husband or wife in the primary position.
      Also if I put one of the children of this couple into the primary position then the wife is shown ABOVE the husband in the parents position.
      The sex shown in the Edit Individual window is correct.

      This seems to me to be a bug in AQ. (I have Version 12.1.25 - 4/26/2010)

      Thanks
      Alec Shaw
    • Tom Huber
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
        Have you run Database Check/Repair? It sounds like you have a
        corrupted file. (Back up your file, first -- actually I recommend
        making a straight copy before you run, in case Gaylon wants to take a
        look at your file if Database Check/Repair doesn't resolve the
        problem.

        Tom