web page

  • miloseb@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2009
      can I create web pages in release 12.* and publish them on my web site?
    • Jerry Barrett
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2009
        Yes.

        Just start the process, select the folks you want to include, and choose the
        level of detail. Works very well.

        From the menu, Internet, Create Web Page

        Web Page Wizard Options (From the help page)
        Select from these various options to create an Ancestry or Descendants web
        page with a downloadable GEDCOM file and full scrapbook capability. After your
        web page is created, it can be viewed by using your Internet browser, and
        uploaded to your web server, if you have your own web site.

        Jerry Barrett
        Taylorsville, UT

        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2009
          Thanks a lot, Jerry!