This is not a Yahoo Group

  • Franklin Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010
      This name you gave is an email address, not a Yahoo Group to sign-in
      with. Maybe you meant

      When I tried to send this message to the address given it just came back
      as undeliverable.

      Frank Reid
      OGDEN REGIONAL FHC

      ps: We started the AQ class last night. I used some typed pages as the
      manual for now. I took the ideas from the AQ manual on .pdf that I
      downloaded. The class will meet every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. for four
      more weeks and is only a beginning class; no advanced or nFS items will
      be discussed. The class requires that each person bring a flash drive
      for storing their own data. I hope to get the beginner's course manual
      finished soon and then I can start on the advanced. fr

      --
      Actually, time is long. It's patience that's short.

      =======
      http://www.pctools.com/
      =======
    • Alvaro Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010
         When synchronize data with NFS, "Other Events" the name of the Godfathers in Spanish; AQ  exported without diacritics (Examples ñ, á, é, etc). Peña = Peñ a
        Al

        "Algunas riquezas Sí crecen en los árboles…….
          en los árboles genealógicos familiares! ".

        "Some Riches Do Grow On Trees ........
          Family Trees! "
        www.royert.org/FHall.html+1-786-683-2865