Re: [AQ_NFS] Medieval Research and Sync

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2010
      Bob:

      One more thought. If you don't need to carefully verify each link, you
      can dramatically speed this up. Use AQ's "Group Link" capability to
      search dozens or hundreds of records very quickly, then link them based
      on the summary information rather than the full information. You should
      be able to do about 10 per minute, or 600 per hour.

      Gaylon