Re: [AQ_NFS] Medieval Research and Sync

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2010
      I think that any changes in wait time will have to do with load on the
      NFS side. When NFS gets busy, things slow down. I have heard that Sunday
      afternoons are probably the worst times to work with NFS.

      Gaylon

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2010
        Bob:

        One more thought. If you don't need to carefully verify each link, you
        can dramatically speed this up. Use AQ's "Group Link" capability to
        search dozens or hundreds of records very quickly, then link them based
        on the summary information rather than the full information. You should
        be able to do about 10 per minute, or 600 per hour.

        Gaylon