Re: [AQ_NFS] Medieval Research and Sy

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2010
      Bob:

      I think I was able to create your situation, and I didn't see any
      problems. It took a while for this record to load, but I was able to
      link KN8N-JG7 to my record, then exchange data with the record using AQ.
      My guess is that when you saw a "not responding" message (which means
      that AQ is waiting on NFS to provide some requested data), that you gave
      up rather than let AQ continue to work with NFS. Waiting a little longer
      should have allowed NFS to complete the requests made by AQ via the API
      and provide you with results you were expecting.

      Gaylon