Re: [AQ_NFS] Connection with New Family Search

  • Jerry Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2010
      Hello Mary:
      I was able to get in and see Me and My Ancestors.
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2010
        On Fri, 28 May 2010 18:09:50 -0000, you wrote:

        >I keep gettin the error message 404; FamilySearch is unable to find the information the information you requested.
        >
        >Does anyone know if the servers are overloaded?

        The system is slow tonight, possibly an overload of people hitting new
        Family Search. This is a known problem for weekends when most LDS work
        on their genealogy. Plans are to replace the current server "farm"
        with one that has higher bandwidth and capacity, but I don't have any
        timeframe for when it is going to happen. We will likely see several
        more iterations of newFamilySearch software before that happens.