New beta test

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2009
      All:

      The FamilySearch team has released a new set of APIs (the underlying
      code that lets AQ communicate with nFS). They need it tested. We will be
      putting together a special version of AQ that will use this new test set
      of APIs for testing purposes.

      If you are interested in helping with this test, please DO NOT REPLY to
      this e-mail, rather reply directly to support@... and let us
      know that you'd like to help with this test.

      If the new test APIs are perfect, you should see no difference in
      working with nFS using the special version of AQ vs using your current
      version. If there are glitches in the new test APIs, you might notice
      something that doesn't seem right. In which case we need to be alerted.
      We have already found that this test API will not send any source
      information to AQ, so we've already identified one bug. As a result,
      this special version will not be able to show you any sources from nFS.

      Thank you,

      Gaylon Findlay
      Incline Software