Wish list re: recording LDS ordinances.

    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2010
      There are two things I'd really like to see in my wish list with Ancestral Quest and its recordation of LDS ordinances.

      1. I really really want to see confirmations and initiatories in the same field as the other ordinances---I know we can sync those from nFS and they will show up in other events, but sometimes I want to share files with non-members and those don't disappear when I choose not to select LDS ordinances but more importantly, I'd like to be able to use those ordinances when filtering and search for things.

      2. I would like to see the name of the temple spelled out. Perhaps this cannot be done until New family search also does it, but if it can that would be nice. I also know I can click the drop down menu to see what the abbreviation stands for, but I don't see the need for abbreviation anymore. Reports don't have drop down menus. :)

      Leslie Vaughn

    • SD Cline
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2010
        A big vote from me on number one!!