Burial Date problem

  • Stewart Millar
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2010
      Using the "Reserve Ordinance" screen - when all data for an individual has
      been reviewed, updated and synced - if, due to other temple submissions, the
      death date has the phrase "Data not provided" and there is actually a
      recorded Burial date, the Life span column in the "Reserve Ordinance" screen
      does not use the Burial date, but supplies "????" as the death (end of life)
      date.

      I have spent a little time looking for any occurrences where the phrase
      "Data not provided" is not present and there is a Burial date - to see if
      the Burial date is used in the Life Span column - but cannot as yet find any
      examples.

      Not a problem that will cause any incorrect processing - but one that fails
      to convey the very useful intended information.

      Anyone else notice this - and if it is as described above, can it be fixed?

      === Stewart

      PS - The ORTS video is excellent.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 24, 2010
        A couple of weeks ago, I entered a child in AQ. I had only christening and
        burial dates. The child died when he was 8-9 months old, but the system did
        not recognize that he died as an infant. I had to enter a death year before
        it was recognized that he died before the age of 8.

        I don't remember if I ever got the message that "Data not provided".

        I sure wish that a burial date would work as well as a death date, but maybe
        that is something for nFS to work on, not AQ?

        /Gunilla