New build of AQ 12.1

    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 3:23 PM
      All:

      A couple of weeks ago, we released build 25 of AQ 12.1. We were under
      such a heavy deadline to get things ready for "Genealogy Week", that we
      weren't able to tie up some loose ends on the web for announcing it
      until later.

      I believe that if you were using build 24 (the first build with the
      Newsline feature), that you would have already seen the announcement,
      and you would have had a link to update, which we hope you found easier
      than in the past.

      If you haven't yet updated, and want a complete list of enhancements and
      fixes, go to AQ's "Internet" menu and click on "Check for Latest AQ
      Release". At the bottom of the page, you'll see a link to a list of changes.

      Gaylon
    • emregister
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13 4:08 PM
        Gaylon,

        I am using 12.1.25 which I believe is the latest.

        Eric

        Eric & Marnie Abell

        Saanichton, BC Canada

        (250) 652 4616