tracking ordinances

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 11:43 AM
      After posting questions about tracking changes on nFS, I figured out how to show just the changes and got it functioning the way I want. For those who didn't follow that thread and who are frustrated as I was about the check for changes showing folks with no perceptible changes I think I found the answers.

      First any changes made on nFS since you last checked for changes will show up on that list. Those changes could be someone adding notes, combining individuals, editing an individual or disputing a relationship or an actual existence. or an ordinance completed or released.

      Second, always hit the save button when you check for changes. What I was doing when I checked for changes and there didn't seem to be any, I would check "close" instead of "save"

      In my AQ data base are 309 individuals that I have identified who have at least one ordinance reserved, on-hold or in progress on nFS.

      Some of those were submitted by me and some were submitted through the extraction process and some were submitted by other people.

      In the date fields for those ordinances I have put the word submitted.

      A month or so ago I identified those that were on nFS as a result of the extraction program. Most of them had initial ordinances of baptism and confirmation done 4 to 10 years ago with no other ordinances completed. After checking for duplicates and finding none, I contacted the nFS help desk and most if not all of them were released to me and I reserved them.

      I attempted to contact a few of the individual submitters where the earlier ordinances were years old with no subsequent activity. I only received two answers; one released those ordinances to me and the other was prodded to complete the work.

      My question:

      Is it possible to mark and thus filter those whose work has been submitted by someone other than myself, but not completed?

      I would like to run a couple of custom reports. One list would show those whose work was submitted by me and another would show a list of work who was submitted by a 3rd party or through the extraction program.

      Leslie Vaughn