Re: [AQ_NFS] Search for spouse

  • Linda Harrington
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 2:02 AM
      I have found that this happens if you are adding information or changinf information in either your file or the NFS file.  I can simply be avoided by checking for Spouses and Children and or Parents and Siblings first.  If you get this and have saved some information.simply save your file and then go back in to sync Spouses and Parents.
       Linda Harrington