switch position of given name and surname

  • Karen Jorgensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13 4:33 PM
      Is there a way to switch the screen view where the surname is first and
      the given name second?

      I would like to have the given name first and the surname second.

      Thank you.
      Karen
    • Bill Buchanan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 8:52 PM
        Karen,

        Check Tools menu > Preferences > Format. Remove the checkmark by "Display
        names as Surname Given rather than Given Surname", then click OK.

        --
        Bill Buchanan
        website: http://billbuchanan.co.cc