Search for spouse

  • Mary-Theresa Dameron
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2010
      When reviewing information/changing and/or updating information, I find that
      when I click on spouse that the screen comes up blank. When I completely
      exit out of the individual screen and go back in again, the spouse is there.
      I am not getting the 'hourglass' telling me that nFS is thinking. Is anyone
      else having this problem? I have build 24.

      Mary-Theresa Dameron

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2010
        Mary-Theresa:

        I am trying to visualize which screen you are working with, and what you
        are seeing. Are you still having this trouble, and if so, can you try
        describing it again? Hopefully I'll get a clear picture of the situation.

        Thanks,

        Gaylon

        Mary-Theresa Dameron wrote:

        > When reviewing information/changing and/or updating information, I find that
        > when I click on spouse that the screen comes up blank. When I completely
        > exit out of the individual screen and go back in again, the spouse is there.
        > I am not getting the 'hourglass' telling me that nFS is thinking. Is anyone
        > else having this problem? I have build 24.
        >

        > Mary-Theresa Dameron

      • Linda Harrington
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2010
          I have found that this happens if you are adding information or changinf information in either your file or the NFS file.  I can simply be avoided by checking for Spouses and Children and or Parents and Siblings first.  If you get this and have saved some information.simply save your file and then go back in to sync Spouses and Parents.
           Linda Harrington