Re: [AQ_NFS] Patch of AQ 12.1.23

  • Jerry Taylor
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 5, 2010
      Hello Gaylon:
      Thank you so much for responding quickly.
      The Manage Batches is working fine now and the two names work with the patch.
      It is nice to have a program where the support is so responsive.
      Thanks again.
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 18, 2010
        When making a reservation I am usually presented with a choice of 'temple'
        or 'me'. However, tonight I had a third option of 'MMMM-MMZ'. It was not
        possible to successfully make a reservation for the temple. The only choice
        was this MMMM thing.

        Any ideas?

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 19, 2010
          Eric:

          When the temple system *will* let you reserve a name (status is
          "Ready"), AQ should present you with two options: Reserve for You, or
          Reserve for Temple. When the temple system already has a reservation for
          an ordinance (which mean that you cannot reserve it -- just learn
          information about it), AQ should put the name of the reserving party in
          the box, and if it has trouble getting the name of the person from NFS,
          it will put the ID of the person there instead. In this case, you should
          *not* have a checkbox by the ordinance with which to select the ordinance.

          Gaylon

          emregister wrote:
          > When making a reservation I am usually presented with a choice of 'temple'
          > or 'me'. However, tonight I had a third option of 'MMMM-MMZ'. It was not
          > possible to successfully make a reservation for the temple. The only choice
          > was this MMMM thing.
          >

          > Any ideas?
          >

          > Eric

        • emregister
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 20, 2010

            These features work well but the MMMM-MMZ is still in the box. This is a
            valid NFSID but not for any of my family. If any one wants to wants to
            check it out the nFSID for the person who we were trying to reserve is
            KJPS-7CF. Thomas Francis Canning.

            Eric

            To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] unknown reservation MMMM-MMZ

            emregister wrote:
            > When making a reservation I am usually presented with a choice of 'temple'
            > or 'me'. However, tonight I had a third option of 'MMMM-MMZ'. It was not
            > possible to successfully make a reservation for the temple. The only
            choice
            > was this MMMM thing.
            >

            > Any ideas?
            >

            > Eric

          • Joan Case
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 21, 2010
              I have this same problem -- I would also like to know what the MM's mean. If
              they are in the box with Me and Temple you cannot reserve anything for that
              person.

              Joan