Seeing Temple-Assigned Batches in the Ordinance Reservation and Tracking system.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      As I mentioned in a response to another post regarding the Ordinance Reservation and Tracking system, I have no problems seeing those for which I generated cards and reviewing them.

      But the ordinances which I reserved for the Temple are not showing up. Since the update, they showed up once after reconciling. Since then, they haven't shown up.

      Since I am constantly working with my family, I remove all batches and start reconcile from a blank screen.

      This worked with no problems in the previous build, but do not seem to work now, except one time.