Re: [AQ_NFS] Pop-up to View/Change Child order

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 5:03 PM
      I haven't.

      But along time ago, I did have a similar problem and I had to change my computer monitor display. It made a lot of things on my computer smaller, such as the icons but I don't seem to have a lot of problems with the smaller display.

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 1:53 PM
        I don't know if changing the fonts would help - I have Macular Degeneration
        and a few other problems so I have a larger monitor.

        Mary-Theresa Dameron